tada! the big spring mini-sessions are revealed! melissa darst photography (mdp) will be partnering with my vintage baby (MVB) for the ultimate 2010 spring mini-session event!! ultimate because 1) this mini session is going to include digital files and no order minimums!! and 2) this means your kids can be dressed to the nines for their photos and you won’t have all the stress of sourcing and shopping for that perfect outfit all on your own.
mvb offers a “piece of yesterday for the hip child of today.” their fabulous line of both girls and boys clothing ranges from baby to size 14! their collections are inspired by all sorts of textures and colors – from funky and bold to vintage pieces like tablecloths and crochet, from animal prints to feminine florals, from denim and bling to tatoos, skulls and rock-n-roll – and i promise there is a look you will love!
just look at these images below to see for yourself! this a tasting of the actual session location and some of the actual wardrobe offerings! models belong to me and my new bff and your mvb rep, shannon:) get ready for a loooong post but there is so much good stuff to communicate, so please bear with me and read everything!
- Spring Flings With My Vintage Baby – choose an outfit to borrow from their “Spring collection” for your child to wear in their photos! Child’s gender and size required when booking photo session. Your clothing selection is preferred within 48hrs of booking.
- Friday, April 23, 2010
- 9:30am – 12 pm
- Southlake, TX
- 15 minute sessions – one child and one outfit per 15 minutes; sibling shots should book 2 sessions; no family sessions
- $250 plus tax – includes session fee, one borrowed MVB outfit, one entry into grand prize drawing, 7+ proofs posted in private online gallery to share with family and friends and 3 retouched digital files (for reproduction up to 8×10 only). This means 3 single photos in a digital format and not a CD of all your images.
- $100 deposit required to reserve your session date and time – please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your slot. Balance due at session.
- A 2-week notice is required for a full refund should you need to cancel your session
- If you cancel your session after April 12th, there will be a $25 restocking fee per child/session cancelled for the MVB outfit arranged for your session
How to Shop The Collection & Place Orders
- To view the collection, go to www.myvintagebaby.com/shannonrosiere
- To submit your session outfit selection, email Shannon at email@example.com
- If you are a mini-session participant and would like to place an order, you are eligible to receive the incentives outlined below. However, you must email your order to Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org to qualify for these specials! If you simply place an order online, you will NOT be able to receive these incentives.
- If you are NOT a mini-session participant but like what you see, you can still take part in this event although incentives will NOT apply. To place an order online, go to www.myvintagebaby.com/shannonrosiere and then Select Trunk Show and enter Melissa Darst. Shipping fees will apply.
Incentives (Mini-Session Participants Only)
- Receive 20% off any mdp print order of $100 or more!
- Buy one MVB outfit, get the second outfit 20% off! Orders placed by 4/19/10 will receive FREE shipping. Shipping fees will apply to those orders placed after this date or at time of session.
Grand Prize Drawing
- Prize includes one FREE MVB clothing item and one FREE 11×14 mounted print from MDP!
- If you book a mini-session, you automatically receive one entry into the drawing.
- You may qualify for additional entries when:
email me at email@example.com to reserve your session today! spaces are limited! don’t forget – Child’s gender and size required when booking photo session. Your clothing selection is preferred within 48hrs of booking.
- you book your own MVB party by 4/23 or book another MDP photo session (2 entries)
- you refer a friend that books a MVB trunk show
- you bring a friend the day of the session to shop the line. For example, bring 4 friends to shop, get 4 entries! No limit.